10.19.2010

One Very Proud Mama

Miles wrote this during free time today at preschool.
See if you can figure out what it says.
I'll write the interpretation at the end of this posting.I'm pretty proud of him. I had a major; I have an exceptionally smart kid; moment when he brought it home yesterday. He's started reading too. All ready for kindergarten next year. He says he plans to help the teachers teach the other kids how to read.

Translation (as if you really need it) - Who's my best friend at my other preschool? Zac.

See?! Pretty great for preschool!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, I`ve been having problems posting comments to this site. So I`ll try again. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patiently waiting...It`s been close to a month since you mentioned your latest endeavor.

    ReplyDelete