11.14.2009

Guest Room

We've slowly been working on guest room, previous dumping ground of all that didn't belong... The HUGE closet is where my crafty/sewing mess is. I fell in love with Anna Maria's fabric's, so pretty. Decided to frame them! The dresser was James', it was too small for his clothes, to now it'll house crafty bits.
As of now this is my little work table. See anything missing?? No chair or stool. Needless to say I haven't actually been using this space yet. Too messy! Once I'm organized, then I'll get myself in gear.

Guest bed.
Nice and cozy...
I framed this card from my Grandma. It means so much to me, it's going next to my work table, to remind me to believe in myself, be creative, and just enjoy my life.
And this is in the guest room as well. My Grandma Riddle made it. I've had it for as long as I can remember. I love surrounding myself with sentimental and meaningful things.
So the guest room is ready for guests! Stop on by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment