9.07.2009

Family Photos

We were way overdue for family photos! The last ones were 1 1/2 years ago and James was just learning to pull himself up. You can see that has changed!
This is one of my favorites because it is the most honest. I usually hate photos of myself and never post them, but I love these! Thank you Ana!
I little boy is getting so big! And thankfully is quite a mama's boy.


That dandelion ended up in Ben's nose... hee hee!

So our photographer is the wonderful Ana Ankeny. She has her own little man now and he hogs her camera now! But I can't blame her, he's pretty darn cute!

Yea, I was being choked here!


I can hardly believe 7 years ago Ben and I were married, and now we have two sweet noisy little boys (oops, I mean BIG boys).

Miles REALLY liked those dandelions!

Trying to convince James to stand by us for photos.

Okay maybe they're both mama's boys. It's a fabulous thing!


Me...


Us...


I am so blessed!


1 comment: