6.04.2009

Lazy Saturday

Last Saturday we had a much needed lazy day!
Carver has grown fast! He's only 5 months old!!

This past Tuesday Carver and I attended our first obedience class. I'm not sure who was more tired...

Just trying to put his size in perspective.

My ever growing big guy. He's been asking some pretty tough questions these days.
Miles: "Mommy, when we move into our new house can I go to heaven and live with God?"
Mommy: "Well, I was kind of hoping you'd stick around with us a few more years."
Miles: "But I want to meet God."
Mommy: "Well you can talk to Him anytime... He's always with you."
Miles: (with tears in his eyes) "But Mommy, I want to see what He looks like!"
Oh My!
The next day Miles said he had a headache and went to his bedroom to lay down. About 15 minutes later he came out of his room and said, "Mommy, I closed my eyes and saw God!"
Mommy: "Wow, you saw God?"
Miles: "Yes and He put my head bones back together and made my head feel better!"
Mommy: "God is good Miles."

And just like Miles did, James has started hoarding toys! Here's the pile he made in living room! On Sunday morning we were blessed with a overflowing closet of toys!

1 comment:

  1. oh, my goodness your pup has grown so much!! not to mention your kiddos!! love miles' conversation...

    ReplyDelete