1.15.2008

Scrap-pages!!

I don't have a 12x12 scanner so took some pictures of some of my scrapbook pages to share. I'm sure there is a way to edit these to look a little nicer, but this will have to do for now.
I am really liking simple pages... just wish they got done quicker!
Here I just used Bazzil paper, some left over fabric, rub-on letters, American Craft felt numbers and arrow, and a cute red button.

LOVE this picture I took of Ben and James!! Again Bazzil paper (is there anything else?), tear out letters (not sure brand), and some threads.

Oh yea right!! I have no idea where all this came from... just used scraps!


Got this one though!! Bazzil cardstock, Rusty Pickle Pashmina paper, chipboard, and buttons!

1 comment:

  1. The boys are getting cuter with each passing visit to your blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete