11.08.2008

retreat...

I went to a scrapbooking retreat a few weeks ago, and here are some of the pages I completed. I am really loving simple pages, like this, the bird is from a chipboard album.

It's just too bad I don't get these "simple" pages done faster.

I went out of my comfort zone with this one, TONS of doodling...

...had to put it aside for the night and come back to it, but I love hove it turned out!


I'm also trying to journal more.
Some of the journaling I took off my blog!
Made it a ton easier.
This is another favorite!
I like the simplicity of the colors.

These two were part of a challenge.
We're given the paper of both pages, and only the layout of the second page.
These were my favorite of the whole weekend!
I now have a crazy amount of pages done, but not in books, so I really need to focus on that before my next retreat in December.

These just get me so excited to create more!

Not just scrapbooking, I had Bob bring me my sewing machine from Blue Earth.
I'm going to attempt to finally sew the baby blanket I wanted to make for Miles. I bought the apple green, and blue flannel, cream chenille and minky while I was pregnant with him and never got around to it. He's really excited about the minky...was rubbing on his cheek!
I'll be sure to post photos! That'll motivate me to follow through!
And two more to get you all excited for the holidays!

Happy crafting!!

1 comment: