7.30.2007

Busy Weekend

We had a very busy weekend of FUN, FUN, FUN! We spent a lot of time at the Faribault County Fair. True to Miles' personality, he was pretty sober on the rides...
...once again, hard to tell if he was enjoying himself. But when he got off one horse and wanted to get on the next one, that clued us in. He spent a good portion of his time on the rides checking out how the ride worked. Future engineer??

We also went to the pool! James just sat back in his floaty and watched Miles run all over.


And our big helper ended the weekend watering Mom's flowers! Anything to do with water and he's there!!

And for our really big news...

...Miles has been going pee-pee in the potty here and there so I decided we'd try some underwear under his diaper (so he can feel the wetness). I ran out to Walmart and bought some fun underwear. When I got home I tried to get Miles excited about wearing big-boy underwear!! HA! I sat down on the floor with my Walmart bag and said, "Miles!! Come see what Mommy got you!!" He ran over, sat down, and then I pulled them out. "Look! Mommy got you big-boy underwear!! Diego's on them!!" He looked at the underwear, looked at me, picked up the Walmart bag, looked inside, looked back at the underwear, looked under the underwear, then got up and walked away. Not too impressed! But he went in the potty tons on Sunday! Only had wet undies/diaper 3 times (once was after nap time, so that doesn't count).

No comments:

Post a Comment